Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting Back at It

With three children life has gotten busy on me. The days are sometimes long and yet the weeks whip past. It was only yesterday that I can remember the excitement - and fear - of my first pregnancy. I have allowed the little things in life to slip, things like photos and jotting down memories and chosen to live the experience rather than scribing it.

Now, as I see my youngest off in grade one and asking questions about the past I realise that scribing and photos - those are not the little things. Cleaning my house and walking the dog - those are the little things.

I will try, starting this week, to log the experiences of life a little better. Tools like a blog make it so darn easy. That way, when my grade one student asks me to tell him about the day of his birth I will remember more than running across the park with two two year olds on my hips and asking my neighbour to help out because I was going to be a bit busy for the next few hours. Sorry Keegan, that is all I have for now but I will log your life from this point on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home