Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Apologies

And I didn't even have the grace to inform readers.

About six weeks ago I realized that I had taken on more than I could chew work-wise and some serious buckling down was going to be required if I was going to survive the end of the government fiscal year (March 31, 2006).

Luckily so, I put almost my whole life on hold and focussed completely on the tasks at hand. Apparently five contracts concurrently ending with deliverables on the same day is enough to occupy all waking hours.

March 31 is coming this week and I am putting the final touches on my projects. In a more sensible approach, I have renewed only two of the contracts - with deliverables in June and August. I am anticipating a more balanced lifestyle starting April 1.

My mortgage thanks you for your patience. I will start blogging more regularly in a couple of days once I have finished my apologies!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

missed you :)
I hope you spend some of that hard earned money to pamper yourself in some special way after all your hard work.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Huw said...

Had a similar reality check a month ago meself. Have an enjoyable Down Time!

3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup glad you are coming back..I need to keep up on my grandkids you know. And you are so funny .

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home