Thursday, January 19, 2006

Voting Assistance

The challenge with a federal election in Canada is that many people (myself included) simply do not have the time to get informed about the issues. I have been following only the information that is directly related to me and had made up my mind about who I was going to vote for. Then I received this "poll" that apparently places each of the positions of the major parties (though I am not sure that I would call the Bloc a major party) in a questionnaire format. I was stunned by the results.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There ya go...ya don't know what ya think til they tell ya. Now what?

10:07 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

LOL... Canada at least has 4 parties in the running. As you probably know, here in the States, you choose either the liberal party or the conservative party. Makes it difficult to be moderate on anything...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home