Friday, January 27, 2006

One Red Paper Clip

I found this fascinating blog yesterday while I was er... on my break ....

It seems this guy in Montreal decided he wanted a house. But he had no money so he wanted to trade his way to getting the house. This blog simply confirms my theory that all Montrealers are whacked.

So, being young, poor and broke, all he has to start with is "one red paperclip", hence the name. Now, he is appearing on US and Canadian television shows and notes proudly that he has reached the pinacle of seven radio interviews and two television interviews on one day. This guy is now the happy owner of a cube van and is looking for someone to trade up with him. A cube van. From a paperclip.

This is absolutely fascinating and I, for one, hope he ends up with a mansion. Innovation and sloth mixed together? He needs to be rewarded for this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home