Thursday, July 07, 2005

Roadtrip!

I love to travel.

Any time. Pretty much anywhere and 'within reasonable limits' anyhow. My spouse? Not so much. We have however, found a reasonable compromise: I travel. He pays.

This weekend, I am taking the 'big boys' to Toronto. Not a big trip, nothing compared to the excursions to Europe to visit Mommy Abroad but from the perspective of a four and seven year old, as long as there is a water park and the occassional frog, they are content.

When we return, all things willing, I should have photos to share. Of the boys. Not the frogs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like frogs, maybe just 1 frog picture

9:56 AM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Have a great trip! (Pictures of frogs are good, as long as they also feature boys.)

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home