Thursday, July 21, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Well, I am still learning lots about this blogger thing but apparently Postcards from the Mothership has tagged me and the etiquette is that I act accordingly. Let's see if I can answer the questions aimed at me with dexterity and flair. :-)


1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life? (Note: That I will admit to on my blog)

Let me start by saying that I have regretted aspects of pretty much every decision in life at some point or another. However, there is no 'huge' regrets that come to mind.

A. Not taking the chance to travel when I was younger. I was too concerned about day-to-day things and I regret not travelling before I had other commitments.

B. Quitting the feds before having two children. I don't regret the experiences I have had in the private sector, just the 100% top up on maternity leave.

C. Not taking French in high school. Really regret this one.

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?

Now, and always, my husband Todd.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up five people to dine with, who would you pick?

Princess Di, JFK, Hitler, Shakespere, and the person who discovered the coffee bean. All for different reasons.

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

A. That I could have a double: willing to work long hours and make money, then clean and cook all night. I think they used to call these slaves...

B. That there could be an appeal board in life. For those things in life that should NOT be happening. Somewhere you can present your case, then have the situation overturned.

C. That weight loss was simple and easy.

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

Ottawa does not have that big city feel. I would have more live theatre, better exclusive shopping and exotic spots to eat. I think that is three things...

Things to avoid? Construction, if you can...and the Prescott! :-)

6. Name one event that has changed your life.

Having children has completely changed my perspective. I am no longer living life just by what I would like. Now, I have three (sometimes, four) people that need to come first. That is life altering.

7. Tag 3 people.

Mommy Abroad

Fly Me to the Moon

Laid Off Dad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand. What is tagging? Do I get to kiss anyone when I catch them??

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home