Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Supposedly, men grow up

Personally, I think they just age.

So, there is a song out on the radio right now that goes something like this:

Don't waste your time on me, you're already a voice inside my mind.

The boys were singing this song at the supper table last night and were in the middle of a heated discussion on whether "mind" rhymes with "time" when daddy (the educated, intelligent and well-employed) comes up with another rendition:

Don't waste your breath on me, you're already a fart inside my bum.

Yes, folks. That would be the adult starting this one. Poor Liam actually snorted milk from his nose, which caused no end of hysterics from Aiden and Keegan (who really had NO idea why he was laughing at all).

Sigh. And that was the start of the slippery slope that caused me to lose my sanity...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Don't waste your time on me you're already a voice inside my mind."

Yah gotta get the lyrics correct

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand? What's wrong with his lyrics?

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home