Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yvonne Needs

Ok, so I pilfered this one from Postcards from the Mothership but in not wanting to bore my childless readers with yet another complaint post, scaring you all off from pro-creating...

Go to Google.
Type, "(Your name) needs".
Yes, in quotes, so it looks like this "Yvonne needs". But with your name, not mine, unless you really want to look through the eight pages I did.

Here were my results:

yvonne needs to meet more writers. Apparently I'ma top ten finalist in some best
of the whole world blog contest. I'm not exactly sure how that happened...

Sex educator, author, and consultant Yvonne K. Fulbright gave her first talk ... Yvonne has focused on the needs of adolescents and young adults. WOO HOO!!!

Yvonne needs urgently a small stations wagon to transport all the equipment....

Yvonne needs money but can't (won't) go out to work, so Julie gets a job instead
and pays Yvonne to look after the child. (I had to snoop through this whole one...)

It is clear that Yvonne needs to get out on her own and that her mother needs to
be free of her. The play gets a lift when mother and daughter play a trick ...

Ordering is an intensely personal experience - Yvonne needs to be alone. (Yep!!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Just Jan said...

this is a popular post...I took it from Kristi's blog and she got it from another and so on and so on...it was fun to do.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Hi! Thaks for your visiting!
Yes!! My short vacation in Canada was so nice! I'd like to go to the East coast someday.
Searching what I need, it's interesting!! Well, I try Google too.
Peach needs...to bloom. Oh, it's kind of sweet, isn't it?
Have a good day:)
~Peach

8:16 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Equipment, hmmm? Indeed.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Miss Awesome said...

I did this 'type in your name needs' from a myspace bulletin and your blog was my first "need" that google gave me (as my name is Yvonne too). Funny because I opened your blog and you were describing the game I was playing. Obviously google was telling me I need to read your blog. And so now I will do that. :)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home