Friday, April 21, 2006

Organization Tip

I love organization. Don't get me wrong: I am not saying that I feel well-organized. Just that I love the feeling of comfort that comes from everything being in the right place at the right time. At work, I am supremely organized. At home, I manage chaos.

One of the greatest challenges that my spouse and I have had is keeping track of important things. Appointments are usually booked by us during business hours at the offce so getting things on to the calendar at home can be hard. Dates and times get messed up. And important things get missed.

My husband though, is a wonder of technology. If it is advanced (and usually if it costs money :-0) my husband will try it. His latest contraption is google calendar. I have to admit. I absolutely love it. We have not been able to sync our Outlook calendars because they are filled with work related meetings and appointments. This one, though, we can both fill up with important events. That way we can blame the calendar when we miss them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

The interesting thing about the calendar, and all of google's products is that it supports Technology Supported Feature Enabling. In other words the more technology it senses in the home environment the more features it unlocks. We got Google Calendar because of the new LCD monitor and video card. I have heard the a 50 inch wide screen plasma TV enables Google Massage, Google House Cleaning and Google Cook.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You boys are so wildddd but fun.

7:36 AM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Yah, it's cool, isn't it? But it's unstable - a few times I've clicked in and it hung, and once took my Internet connection with it.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home