Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Canada's Blues Awards

I come from a family remarkably talented in music. How it missed me and left me puttering around trying to see and keep a beat is one of those things that has bothered me for years. However, showing how gracious I can be, I would like to request that each of my 14 readers vote for my uncle as the best Toronto, then Canadian, drummer.

He plays for the Downchild Blues Band and has for years. Any of you die-hard blues lovers will know the band. If not, vote anyway. :-)

Vote for MIKE FITZPATRICK

as Canada`s blues drummer of the year

How?

Go to www.mapleblues.ca

Go to: Register to vote

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has my support. Had no idea that he was talented in music. How did I miss the conversation. Never mind I know...the phone?

5:09 AM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Done! (Well, it will be as soon as I can check my Web mail from home tonight. Silly security features...)

I wonder if your uncle and my dad know each other? The Canadian music scene just isn't that large a place, especially in the 1970s.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home