Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hmmmm....

So, I've pushed and cajoled the rest of you into spilling your innermost thoughts out to the Internet. I've read them daily, usually wanting more...sometimes wondering what I was thinking... Then, I pondered. For those of you who know me, you will realize I ponder a lot. At my own speed, usually inversly related to the speed at which my betrothed would like me to come to terms with something ... then, I decree. Today, I decree that I will start a blog.

No more pondering: but what if I don't have the time for a daily post, what will I say, who will bother to read and did I mention: WHAT WILL I SAY???

Well, you'll see ditties and anecdotes on how one can manage (hmmm....) to raise three young children (all boys), hold down a full time job and manage to find a little time to yourself (peeing alone counts here). So, that's the intro. Now, I must ponder....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home